Happy Labor Day weekend! I hope you’ve been able to kick back and take it easy for a few days, Mr Never Cooks and I are relaxing on the Oregon Coast with his family and the correct number of dogs (3).
In true beach bum manner, I’m just popping in to offer up THE EASIEST DINNER RECIPE IN THE WORLD. Yes, tall order I know, but the pressure cooker really delivers on its promise.
You can put this pork in, on or around anything your heart pleases. It’s got a great flavor and shreds like a dream, plus it’s leftovers heaven.
Mixing it in with some brown rice or quinoa (or both!) and topping it with some healthy fats (avocado, Greek yogurt, and crunchy almonds) is easy and makes for a perfectly balanced and filling healthy dinner.
Easiest Instant Pot Pork
Servings: 6 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook time: 65 minutes
- 2.5 lb boneless pork roast
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c water
- 1 Tbs oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cut pork into two large pieces and add to pressure cooker.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar & water on top of pork, then put spices on top.
- Seal your pressure cooker and set on high for 45 minutes.
- Prep any of your bowl ingredients while the pork cooks.
- Allow to vent naturally, meat dried out if you do a quick release. Shred or pull apart meat with forks and serve.
- I use any kind of boneless pork roast that’s on sale, this was a sirloin.
- I estimated 10 minutes for the pressure cooker to come up to pressure and another 10 to naturally release.
Nutritional info per serving: Calories: 176, Total Fat: 2.5g, Carbohydrates: 1.8g, Sugar: 1.6g, Protein: 36.7g